Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Busy...busy..busy

I have been earning my pay...mostly. I have had a mad week. I am currently involved in a very complicated negotiation (BIT...a prize for anyone that guesses what that stands for). It has taken too much of my time and brain power. That, and the thousand and one reports, papers, programs, meetings and other things I have to do for a living... Then I had issues with my car... then with my cash... But I have survived... so far... Omorere, the next one is for you...

4 comments:

Max said...

Robs, am I allowed to participate (seeing that what you've been doing is what I also do) and what is the prize for telling you what BIT stands for?

omohemi Benson said...

Pele gan and well done.

omohemi Benson said...

I will respond to your words soon been busy too.

amahrah said...

...BITs are....no wait...what is the prize..