Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday - lunch time

Forgot my phone at home..dashed back to get it at break time. Dropped at a friend's place for lunch... The usual 2 or 3 course fare...with alcohol...wine. Was almost tipsy afterwards...managed to make it back to the office for round two of work. Maybe I will work till evening...maybe I will leave early...My take home pay can take me home.

I probably wont go home early... Home is a houseboy that does not speak English or french...and Satellite TV. The life of the expat is quite lonely you see. Hmmm..who do I call? What do I do?

Was in Nairobi 2 weeks ago..excellent place...mad people..beaucoup restaurants and pubs and bars..and oyinbo people. Very ambitious traffic hold ups for a city of 3 million. Very aggressive professionals (females) at some of the clubs too. The trip was too short to get a full impression. Didn't do the Safari...didn't do the country side...did a number of restaurants and bars and clubs...Didn't really meet anybody...

Meanwhile...is there any country apart from those in West Africa that Nigerians do not need visas to enter? I mean, the only passport that is probably more inconvenient that the green passport might be the Pakistani passport...but then again..

I havent invited anybody to my blog yet...but what is the point of writing if nobody gets to read? That would change..soon.

6 comments:

adumaadan - Blacktinkerbell said...

Now, someone is reading you

Funmi said...

HEY!!! mo love eh... and welcome to blogville... 2 fingers in d air

lost-not yet found said...

phazzzed...3 fingers... mo love eh back. merci

LG said...

I'm reading.

Lady A said...

It's not about who does or doesn't read. Don't ever let that be the main focus. Just continue to air out your mind on this thing called blogville.
And remember, someone is always reading you especially when you least expect it.

miz-cynic said...

ME TOO I FEEL LIKE NO ONE VISITS MY BLOG, BUT IT RILY SHOULDNT B ABT WU READS OR NOT, SOME ARE GIFTED STORYTELLERS AND SOME ARE NOT BUT DOES THT MEAN THE GIFTED STORYTELLERS HAVE MORE RIGHTS THAN U TO AIR UR MIND, ITS UR BLOG FOR CHRISTSAKES! URS!SO OWN IT, BY THE WAY,.... IM FEELING U.SOMEONE TOLD TOLD ME TO LOOSE THE LOUSY WORD VERIFICATION, MAYB U SHD TOO.